KTM 250 SX-F 2021
DO YOU HAVE BRAND NEW STOCK IN-STORE?
All incoming stock for this year 2020 is sold.
Place your order now for 2021 stock arrival.
IS THERE A SALES PROMOTION FOR THIS MOTORCYCLE?
No promotions from KTM are current on this model.
KTM 250 SX-F 2021 | Specifications and Features
WHAT ARE THE 2021 UPDATES FOR THIS MODEL?
WP XACT front forks have internal updates, now slightly firmer.
WP rear shock feature internal hardware updates, now slightly firmer to match the front.
New low friction seals on suspension made by SKF for improved action.
Reworked front fork with extended air and oil bypasses for reduced pressure peaks.
New graphics and refreshed asthetics.
New tyres, now Dunlop Geomax MX-33.
Ability to install the optional Connectivity Unit to use with the myKTM app.
The smallest four-stroke MX bike in the senior range.
With electric start and fuel injection its an easy ownership life ahead.
- 249cc, 4 stroke fuel injected, single cylinder motor, liquid cooled
- Low engine weight of just 25.9kg
- Compact double overhead cam (DOHC) engine
- Titanium valves and super-light finger followers with DLC coating
- Larger throttle cam not fitted but supplied for quicker and aggressive pull
- Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- Engine covers with a surface that reduced wear by rider’s boots
- Two radiators, positioned for lower centre of gravity
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) combined with clever fluid circuit routing
- Radiators with protections against flying rocks
- Radiator braces that disperse energy around the radiators in the event of an impact
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Fuel and ignition system by Keihin, 44mm throttle body
- 7L fuel capacity
- Header pipe with Flow Design Header (FDH) resonator system
- Aluminium silencer
- Tool free air box servicing, behind left side panel
- Twin Air filter and cage design with fail proof mounting
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speed transmission with ‘no dirt’ gear shifter
- KTM developed wet damped diaphragm steel (DDS) clutch
- Clutch with diaphragm spring instead coil springs
- Brembo hydraulics for clutch system
- Front sprocket fixation using screw and diaphragm instead of circlip
- One piece lightweight cast alloy swingarm with a wide range of adjustment
BODYWORK AND FRAME
- Central tube frame with double cradle, hydro formed chrome molybdenum, robot welded
- Single piece cast aluminium subframe with long rear axle slot
- CNC machined triple clamps with 22mm offset
- NEKEN aluminium handlebars with centre crash pad, tapered 28mm to 22mm diameter
- ODI lock on grips, vulcanised on throttle and lock on for left grip
- ‘No dirt’ footpegs
- Kiska and KTM Factory Team designed bodywork and decals
- i-beam bodywork structure for maximum ridgitity
- Seat fitted with one long lateral screw
- Silicon strips across the seat material for improved rider grip
- Solid and perforated air box covers both included
- 370mm ground clearance
- 950mm seat height
- 99kg dry weight
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP XACT 48 upside down air forks, AER technology, 48mm diameter, fully adjustable
- Two chamber air spring in left leg and oil dampening in right leg, 1kg weight reduction over springs
- Easy to adjust with supplied air pump, rebound and compression clickers
- WP XACT mono rear shock with linkage, fully adjustable, with progressive dampening
- Rear shock setting with compression adjuster
- 310mm front suspension travel
- 300mm rear suspension travel
- High tech Brembo brakes and hydraulics
- Galfer front wave disc brake, 260mm diameter
- Galfer rear wave disc brake, 220mm diameter
- Lightweight black high end Excel rims
- CNC machined hubs and spokes, lightweight aluminium nipples
- 1.60 x 21″ front rim
- 2.15 x 19″ rear rim
- 80/100 x 21″ front tyre
- 90/110 x 19″ rear tyre
- Dunlop Geomax MX-33 tyres
- Electric starter by MITSUBA
- Lightweight 2Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- Handlebar map switch with traction control, launch control and engine map curves
- Hour meter fitted to triple clamps
KTM 250 SX-F 2021 Orange | Optional Equipment
An incredibly large range of KTM PowerParts are available, below is a selection mentioned in no particular order.
KTM PowerWear is also available, to ensure you fit the bike’s look and ride safely and comfortably.
- Connectivity Unit to use with the myKTM app
- Hinson Inner Clutch Hub
- Outer clutch cover
- Radiator fan with selectable switch on temperatures
- Radiator protection
- Skid plate
- Akrapovic Evolution Line exhaust system
- Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- FMF Megabomb header pipe
- Akrapovic slip on silencer and heat protection
- FMF Factory 4.1 RCT silencer
- FMF Powercore 4 silencer
- CNC machined parts
- Fork protectors
- Frame protection sticker kit in blue, black or orange
- Swingarm protection kit
- Fork shoe protection kit
- Frame protection set
- Factory adjuster wheel
- Triple clamp in anodized orange
- Factory start device
- Pre-load adjuster for the shock absorber
- WP bleeder valve
- Shock absorber linkage protection
- Wheel rim sticker kit
- Front axle puller
- Axle reduction kit
- Anodized D.I.D. DirtStar front and rear rims
- Flame wave discs
- Solid rear wave discs
- Factory brake caliper
- Brake caliper protection
- Brake pad retaining pin
- Brake caliper support with or without disc guard
- Brake disc guards
- Factory fuel cap
- Factory fuel cap vent
- Twin Air sand, water or dust protection kits for air intake
- Chain without O and Z rings
- Supersprox Stealth rear sprocket
- Chain sliding protection
- Chain guide
- Factory seat
- Seat with highly elastic foam, standard seat height
- Step-up seat
- 15mm lower seat
- 35mm higher seat
- 20mm higher seat
- Wave seat offering a step without the step
- Lock-on grip set in black with orange
- Half waffle grips
- Renthal Twinwall 999 or 996 handlebar
- Progressive Handlebar Mounting System (PHMS)
- Handguard kits in black, white or orange
- Wrap around handlebar kit
- Handlebar muffs for cold weather riding
- Flex clutch and brake levers
- Handlebar ends
- Handlebar pads with or without window
- Smartphone handlebar pad mount
- Steering dampner counter bearing
- Steering dampner mounting bracket
- Scott’s steering dampner
- Factory steering dampner
- Akrapovic footpegs, titanium alloy, 41% lighter
- Start number backgrounds
- Factory decal kit
KTM 250 SX-F 2021 | Terms of Sale
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our KTM Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
KTM 250 SX-F 2021 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4 stroke injected
5 speed, chain final