The 2018 model is now sold out.
Suzuki Boulevard C50T 2018 | Features
- Water cooled motor.
- Shaft final drive, no messy oil chain on your clothes.
- Fuel injection, just start and ride.
- 45 degree V-Twin power, for low and slow pulling.
- Chrome and staggered factory exhaust.
- LED tail light, signature C50 look that’s sharp.
- 3D mapped digital ignition for crisp power delivery down low.
- Offset crankpins for optimal balanced firing intervals.
- Slick 5 speed wide ratio gearbox, very cruiser style indeed.
- Thick 15 inch rear tyre.
- Raked back forks for that cruiser feel up front.
- Progressive action mono-shock rear.
- Sculptured wide seat for long ride comfort.
- Swept back handlebars to keep the arms relaxed.
- Rider footboards to keep those legs in the right position at all times.
- Wide passenger seat for two up comfort.
- Classic dial instrument with gear position sensor and other functions.
- Bright, multi reflector headlight, to be seen and see in poor or no light conditions.
Suzuki Boulevard C50T 2018 | Features over the C50
- White wall tyres from factory.
- Vintage graphic on speedometer dial.
- Studded seating.
- Special paint scheme.
Note: in Australia, the C50 is no longer available, only the C50T.
- 4 stroke, liquid cooled, fuel injected, V-Twin 45 degree motor
- Electric starter
- 5 speeds forward, constant mesh
- Showa 41mm conventional forks, 140mm wheel travel
- Showa mono shock rear, 7 positions adjustable preload, 105mm travel
- Tokico Twin Piston Front Brakes, 310mm disc
- Tokico Rear Drum Brake, 105mm
- 15.5 L Fuel Tank
- 700 mm Seat Height
- 2500 mm Overall Length
- 955 mm Overall Width
- 1110 mm Overall Height
- 277 kg Wet Weight
- 1655 mm Wheelbase Length
- 2 Years Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Suzuki Boulevard C50T 2018 | Terms of Sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
5 Speed, Shaft Final
12000km or 12 months
Full License Required