Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Offer ends 30 June 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2019 | Features
- Suzuki’s legendary 8 valve DOHC 54 degree V-Twin.
- Massive torque delivery that’s very useable.
- Huge power on demand, to keep the muscle bike persona.
- 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons, one of the largest in a car or bike.
- Chrome moly steel connecting rods for superior strength.
- Race proven design reducing friction and internal mass losses.
- Massive 240mm rear tyre on 240/40R18 rear alloy wheel.
- 130/70R18 front tyre on front alloy wheel.
- Race inspired 310mm front brakes from the GSX-R.
- 275mm rear disc to help pull up this beast.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material on each cylinder.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System keeping the motor low and lubricated.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve with 56mm throttle bodies.
- Unique two-stage cam drive system for a compact body.
- Two sparks per cylinder driven by a 32-bit ECU.
- Three piece 9.5L volume air box with dual intakes with two fabric air filters.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning on the 2-into-1 exhaust for that thumping V-Twin note.
- Wide ratio gearbox with long final gear for open highway cruising.
- Clean running shaft drive final dealing with the big torque.
- High tensile double cradle steel frame to control the power comfortably.
- Inverted race style front forks with 46mm stanchion tubes.
- Cast aluminium alloy swingarm with progressive linkage.
- Single rear shock with adjustable passenger pre-load.
- Fully floating twin front discs and dual piston calipers.
- Single rear disc with dual piston caliper.
- Flat style drag handlebars on pull back risers, aiding comfort.
- Long stretch fuel tank with large 19.5 litre capacity.
- Tank mounted analogue speedometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
- Instrument cluster within headlight cowl.
- Cluster showing RPM, gear position, LED warning lamps, all at line of sight.
- Wide and comfortable rider and passenger seat for maneuverability.
- Both pillion seat and sports seat cowl included, easy swapping with one tool.
- Single or dual seat registration possible from new thanks to seat and cowl.
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2019 versus M109R 2018
- Blacked out exhaust system.
- Blacked out clutch cover.
- Blacked out magneto cover.
- Blacked out cylinder head covers.
- Blacked out air cleaner covers.
- Blacked out final drive casing.
- Blacked out handlebars.
- Blacked out clutch and brake levers.
- Blacked out handlebar switch blocks.
- Blacked out rear view mirror cases and stems.
- Blacked out instrument surrounds.
- Blacked out front brake calipers.
- Blacked out rear brake calipers.
- Blacked out frame side covers.
- Blacked out rear fender stays.
- Blacked out side stand.
- Blacked out steering stem clamps.
- Blacked out front forks.
- Clear tail light lens with red light emitting diodes.
- Clear indicator lenses with amber globes.
- Unique paint scheme.
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2019 | Specifications
- 4 stroke, liquid cooled, fuel injected, V-Twin 54 degree motor with DOHC
- Electric starter
- 5 speeds forward, constant mesh
- Kayaba 46mm upside down forks, 130mm wheel travel
- Kayaba mono shock rear, 120mm travel, adjustable preload
- Tokico Twin Radial Mount 4 piston calipers, 310mm front discs
- Tokico Rear Disc Caliper, 275mm disc
- 19 L Fuel Tank
- 705 mm Seat Height
- 2480 mm Overall Length
- 875 mm Overall Width
- 1185 mm Overall Height
- 347 kg Wet Weight
- 1710 mm Wheelbase Length
- 2 Years Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
5 Speed, Shaft Final
12000km or 12 months
Full License Required