Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2019 Red
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2019 Red | Stock Availability
This 2019 model is now sold out, replaced with the 2020 model.
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2019 Red | Features
- High performance liquid cooled motor
- DOHC 4 valve compact design for optimum power and torque
- 49mm Showa forks with adjustable compression and preload
- Performance rear shock
- Chrome-moly steel frame
- Dry engine sump tank
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)
- Clutch, magneto and cam covers in aluminium
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI system
- Electric start with auto compression release system
- Massive 310mm floating front disc, straight from the GSX-R
- 240mm rear disc as shared with RM-Z motocross racers
- 21 way adjustable front dampening settings
- 19 way adjustable front rebound settings
- Long travel dampening rear shock
- 20 way adjustable rear dampening settings
- 17 way adjustable rear rebound settings
- 17 inch freshly anodized wheels with superior gripping tyres
- LCD instrument cluster with dual tripmeters that count up or down
- Halogen headlight
- Maintenance free battery
- Dual or single seating available for CTP in Queensland
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2019 | Specifications
- Single cylinder, SOHC, 4 stroke, liquid cooled
- Electric starter
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- 49mm Showa front forks, adjustable rebound and compression
- Showa rear suspension with adjustable rebound and compression
- Nissin twin piston front caliper over floating 310mm disc
- Nissin single piston rear caliper, 240mm disc
- 10L fuel capacity
- 890mm seat height
- 2225mm overall length
- 855mm overall width
- 1200mm overall height
- 146kg wet weight
- 1460mm wheelbase
- Learner approved in Queensland
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2019 Red | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
This model is dual seat registerable.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2019 Red | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke carby
5 Speed, Chain Final
6000kms or 12 months