Suzuki GSX-R750 2021 100th Anniversary
HOW TO ORDER
This is only available to pre-order online with Suzuki Australia.
A deposit with credit card must be paid via the website, and the final balance paid once the bike arrives to our showroom for collection.
ETA is January 2021, subject to change.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE (new window opens)
No showroom stock will be available to view or purchase.
CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF INCORPORATION
This year, Suzuki Motor Corporation, manufacturer of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, automobiles and outboard marine engines celebrates its 100th year of incorporation.
Originally founded by Michio Suzuki in 1909 as Suzuki Loom Works, located in a small coastal village of Hamamatsu producing weaving looms for Japan’s booming silk industry.
On 15th March 1920, Mr Suzuki made the bold decision during the post-war depression to transform the company into a joint-stock company, and thus became Suzuki Loom Manufacturing Co.
In 1952, Suzuki introduced its first auxiliary bicycle engine called the Power Free, which featured a 36cc 2-stroke engine and became an immediate success with record sales.
Achieving strong sales with the Power Free and the subsequently released Diamond Free, on 1st June 1954, the company’s name was changed from Suzuki Loom Manufacturing Co. to Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd.
To commemorate this milestone achieved, the Team Suzuki ECSTAR GSX-RR MotoGP machine features a special retro-inspired livery for the 2020 season, paying homage to Suzuki’s early Grand Prix machines of the 1960s.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2021 100th Anniversary
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- State of the art engine
- 110 kW at a high 13,200 rpm. Full torque at 11,200 rpm
- Engine with shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response
- 17 litre fuel capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- Back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting
- Only 3 kg heavier that the GSX-R600.
- From MotoGP, lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling
- 810 mm seat height
- 2030 mm overall length
- 710 mm overall width
- 1130 mm overall height
- 190 kg wet weight
- 1385 mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- 41mm SHOWA inverted forks, Big Piston Type (BPT)
- SHOWA racing shock, link type, fully adjustable
- Large fork diameter for more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking
- KYB electronically controlled steering damper
- Dual 310 mm disc, Brembo floating monobloc caliper
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin caliper
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) – 2 maps A and B, to suit the track or new tyres for example
- Sophisticated instrumentation with LCD and analogue display
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS)
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- 6,000 km or 12 months regular servicing, whichever occurs first
Suzuki GSX-R750 2021 100th Anniversary | Terms of Purchase
Orders must be placed online via the website from Suzuki.
A deposit by credit card to be paid by you the buyer upon placing this online order.
The final balance is the ride away price less the deposit, paid to us the dealer closer to collection.
Funds must be cleared prior to releasing the motorcycle.
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2021 100th Anniversary | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
4cyl inline injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with Immobiliser
Full License Required