Special ride away pricing is now applicable on this model.
Offer ends 30 September 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2019 | Features
- Only 3 kg heavier that the GSX-R600.
- State of the art engine.
- 110 kW at a high 13,200 rpm. Full torque at 11,200 rpm.
- From MotoGP, lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) – 2 maps A and B, to suit the track or new tyres for example.
- Sophisticated instrumentation with LCD and analogue display.
- Twin lightweight radial mounted monobloc Brembo calipers.
- SHOWA Big Piston Forks.
- 41 mm fork diameter for more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking.
- Single racing SHOWA rear shock.
- KYB electronically controlled steering damper.
- Engine with shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS).
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response.
- Back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2019 | Specifications
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- 41mm SHOWA inverted forks, Big Piston Type (BPT)
- SHOWA shock, link type, fully adjustable
- Dual 310 mm disc, Brembo floating monobloc caliper
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin caliper
- 17L fuel capacity
- 810 mm seat height
- 2030 mm overall length
- 710 mm overall width
- 1130 mm overall height
- 190 kg wet weight
- 1385 mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Suzuki GSX-R750 2019 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
4cyl inline injected
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with Immobiliser
6000km or 12 months
Full License Required