Suzuki GSX-R750 2021 Grey
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Yes, at present at our dealership available.
Please confirm with our Sales Crew to secure.
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- State of the art engine
- 110 kW at a high 13,200 rpm. Full torque at 11,200 rpm
- Engine with shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response
- 17 litre fuel capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- Back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting
- Only 3 kg heavier that the GSX-R600.
- From MotoGP, lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling
- 810 mm seat height
- 2030 mm overall length
- 710 mm overall width
- 1130 mm overall height
- 190 kg wet weight
- 1385 mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- 41mm SHOWA inverted forks, Big Piston Type (BPT)
- SHOWA racing shock, link type, fully adjustable
- Large fork diameter for more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking
- KYB electronically controlled steering damper
- Dual 310 mm disc, Brembo floating monobloc caliper
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin caliper
- Alloy wheels
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) – 2 maps A and B, to suit the track or new tyres for example
- Sophisticated instrumentation with LCD and analogue display
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS)
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- 6,000 km or 12 months regular servicing, whichever occurs first
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2021Oort Grey
Price is ride away in QLD. The long worshiped king of supersport. Suzuki created a class of its own with the ideal balance of weight, power torque and handling. Many happy owners, still turns heads. The 2021 colour scheme in Oort Grey with popping red front is the latest presentation from Suzuki.
Finance this for $93 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.