Suzuki Katana 2020 Silver
Suzuki Katana 2020 Silver
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Yes, at present at our dealership available.
Please confirm with our Sales Crew to secure.
IS THERE A NATIONAL PROMOTION ON THIS MODEL?
Yes, Suzuki have a reduced national ride away price on 2020 models.
Offer ends 30 June 2021, or when stock is sold out.
A new bike celebrating the previous generation Katana which was a bold extreme move in its day.
Homage to the Japanese Katana sword where precision and refinement matter.
Lightweight and fun chassis to suit all types of riders.
- In-line 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected
- Powerful 150hp in-line 4 cylinder with addictive induction noise
- 108Nm torque lets you pull hard from any gear
- Iridium spark plugs for great idle, acceleration, lean burning and lifespan
- Cam profiles that optimise valve timing for mountain swisties
- Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler
- Finite Element Method for optimum rigidity and weight
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for less friction on pistons
- Long piston stroke means broad power delivery across the rev range
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 10 hole injectors for amazing fuel injection, great for performance and efficiency
- 12 litre fuel capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- Aluminium lightweight swingarm from the GSX-R1000
- Back torque limiting clutch contributing to smooth downshifts under de-acceleration
- 6 speed close ratio gearbox with vertically staggered shafts
- Clean tail section unique to the Katana
- Front cowling protecting the instrument display
- Two toned grey and black seat design with strap
- Real world designed chassis, for handling and agility
- Black footrests and levers for that sporty look
- Radiator shrouds efficiently guide air to the round shaped radiator
- 825mm seat height
- 2125mm overall length
- 830mm overall width
- 1110mm overall height
- 2159kg wet weight
- 1460mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Fully adjustable damping, rebound, compression and spring preload front forks
- 43mm KYB forks, inverted, for a sporty and plush ride
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and dampening
- Brembo front braking with 310mm floating discs and radial mount calipers
- Lightweight ABS unit that operates 50 times per second
- Brembo radial mount monobloc calipers, 310mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- LED front lighting including headlights, blinkers and position lights
- Katana themed LCD instrument cluster featuring white on black display
- Traction control that’s disengageable with 3 modes
- Clever ABS and traction system monitoring wheel rotation 250 times a second
- 3 levels of traction are sport, street and rain – numbered 1, 2 and 3
- Suzuki Easy Start – one press fire up, no clutch pull in neutral
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- Long 12,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, which ever occurs first
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced ride away including 12 months QLD registration and CTP, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Unregistered pricing is available if that’s a preference or you’re interstate, contact our team to enquire.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
Images are taken from factory databases, factory websites, and by us. The motorcycle photographed by us or others may vary when compared to stock in store. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes. Photographs may include optional extras fitted or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions, and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting, and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures [if stated] are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database, Redbook or manufacturer data. These figures can be the engineered approved national power outputs or crank power as tested prior to mass production. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ as each motorcycle has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for production variances, modifications, or ongoing age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Always read the owner’s manual front to back before operation. These are supplied by Suzuki in hardcopy form upon collection of the motorcycle.
Suzuki Katana 2020Mystic Silver
Pricing is ride away in QLD. Paying homage to the 1981 GSXS1100S Katana is now available. A Suzuki to be reckoned with. Sharp lines, familiar look, modern engineering and electronics, LED lighting, unique instrument display, it’s designed to be a head turner and now here available to purchase.
$18,890.00 15% off!
Finance this for $85 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.