Suzuki KingQuad 400 Auto 4×4 2019 Red | Stock Availability
This model is now discontinued for the Australian market with stock now diminished and no longer being imported by Suzuki.
Suzuki’s Position on Operator Protection Devices on ATV’s in Australia
Read this here for upcoming laws regarding ATV’s in Australia.
Current farm safety should still be exercised.
Visit ATV Safety to follow this easy 5 step guide to being safe.
- Choose a vehicle that’s fit for purpose – the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet. A proven effective safety device. We sell these at our store.
- Undertake rider training. Education from experience persons is key to knowledge. Knowledge will save your life or injury when fast thinking is required.
- No passengers on single seat ATV’s. No kids under 16 on adult ATV’s.
- Follow Suzuki’s guidance and warnings, all in the operator’s manual.
If you are missing an operator’s manual, well can order these in for you for a very small cost.
Suzuki KingQuad 400 Auto 4×4 2019 Red | Features
- 3 year factory Suzuki warranty.
- Automatic variable ratio gearbox with V-Belt.
- Selectable 4WD at a flick of a lever.
- High/low subtransmission.
- Large dual front discs with 34mm calipers and large brake pads.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T shape seat for maximum comfort.
- LCD instrument – speed, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, fuel gauge.
- Indicator lamps on instrument for reverse, fuel injection, neutral and oil pressure.
- 12v power socket in front fender, weather sealed.
- A winch ready chassis and factory installed tube routing for wiring.
- Swingarm rear suspension, long 170mm wheel travel.
- Fuel injected motor, 4 stroke with 4 valves for incredible efficiency.
- Low to mid optimised power output, engineered for power where most needed.
- Consistent cold starts to be ready when you are.
- 3D ignition mapped fuel injection for best ignition when needed yet staying efficient.
- SACS air cooled powerplant, Suzuki’s trusted air/oil cooling system.
- Independent front A-arm suspension.
- Swingarm rear suspension with dual shock absorbers.
- A gate-type transmission for forward, neutral and reverse for fast changes when on the job.
- Torque sensing limited slip front differential.
- High clearance fenders with a sporty appearance.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing.
- Lightweight yet strong plastic skid plates.
- Full footboards with raised footpegs and drain holes.
- 25″ Maxxis tyres with aggressive dual stage tread pattern.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low beam and the unique KingQuad signature look.
- Water resistant 4 litre underseat storage compartment.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks.
- Standard trailer hitch (tow ball extra).
Suzuki KingQuad 400 Auto 4×4 2019 Red | Specifications
- 4 stroke, air/oil cooled with SACS, OHC, single cylinder
- Electric starter
- 5 speeds forward, 1 reverse, auto clutch
- 2 speed transfer case – high, low
- Part time 4WD
- Independent front suspension, double wishbone, oil damped
- Independent rear suspension, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, lightweight piston calipers
- Sealed rear drum brake
- 16 L Fuel Tank
- 840 mm Seat Height
- 2160 mm Overall Length
- 1200 mm Overall Width
- 1220 mm Overall Height
- 292 kg Wet Weight
- 1270 mm Wheelbase Length
- 30 kg Front Rack Maximum Capacity
- 60 kg Rear Rack Maximum Capacity
- 180 kg Maximum Towing on Uneven Ground
- 450 kg Maximum Towing on Level Ground
- 172 kg Maximum Vehicle Loading
- 3 Years ATV Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Suzuki KingQuad 400 Auto 4×4 2019 Red | Model Year Statement
Please confirm when placing your order which model year’s are available to purchase.
Generally nil changes apply year-to-year.
Suzuki KingQuad 400 Auto 4×4 2019 Red | Terms of Purchase
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki KingQuad 400 Auto 4×4 2019 Red | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
1000km or 100hrs