Suzuki KingQuad 500 4×4 2020 Red
Suzuki KingQuad 500 4×4 2020 Red | Stock Availability
Being a metro city dealer, we do not normally carry farm quad’s.
They can be available to order in from Suzuki Australia, subject to their availability.
Should this change we will amend this page.
Suzuki’s Position on Operator Protection Devices on ATV’s in Australia
Read this here for upcoming laws regarding ATV’s in Australia.
Current farm safety should still be exercised.
Visit ATV Safety to follow this easy 5 step guide to being safe.
- Choose a vehicle that’s fit for purpose – the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet. A proven effective safety device. We sell these at our store.
- Undertake rider training. Education from experience persons is key to knowledge. Knowledge will save your life or injury when fast thinking is required.
- No passengers on single seat ATV’s. No kids under 16 on adult ATV’s.
- Follow Suzuki’s guidance and warnings, all in the operator’s manual.
If you are missing an operator’s manual, well can order these in for you for a very small cost.
Suzuki KingQuad 500 4×4 2020 Red | Features
- 3 year factory Suzuki warranty.
- From 2019 model all new bodywork and styling.
- Sharper lines, well defined angles.
- High clearance fenders for rider protection from debris.
- Overfenders specific for Australian models.
- Simplified panel removal for maintenance such as oil level, fuel filter and air filter.
- Quadmatic CVT gearbox is class leading.
- Gate style lever for fast shifts from high, low, neutral, reverse.
- Advanced engine braking for safe descents.
- Push button 4WD, select 2WD, 4WD or 4WD Front Diff Locked.
- Override button for speed limiter for say when stuck in the mud.
- Ability to start the ATV in-gear, unique to Suzuki, for quicker launches.
- Nitrogen charged shocks with 5 preload settings to match your ride to your load.
- Optimised braking from owner feedback, improvements on pad, lines, pedal feel and lever ratio.
- Increased towing capacity by 150kg to 600kg.
- Receiver type tow hitch vs previous plate type.
- Sealed multi plate rear discs in an oil bath for improved braking and lower unsprung weight.
- Updated, stronger frame, now with 2mm thick frame tubes.
- Frame is now 25 percent more rigid than previous generation.
- Updated rear stabiliser bar including softer material for bushes for less vibration and a plush ride.
- Fuel filter now can be accessed from under the seat.
- Combined 10 litres of storage.
- New 4 litre rear storage, retained 4 litre rear side storage, and 2.8 litre water resistant front storage with screw cap.
- New handlebar mounted 35W headlight, in addition to existing 2x 35W high/low beam headlights.
- Front lights support the signature KingQuad look.
- New LED tail light for lower current draw, low to no maintenance and better safety.
- Suzuki’s Exclusive T-Shaped seat for superior comfort and maneuverability.
- Roomy floorboards with better resistance to damage and can now be easily removed for repair.
- Updated multifunction LCD dash, now with service intervals based on distance and time.
- LCD readouts include speed, odometer, trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, gear selection and drive mode.
- Powerful SOHC 4 stroke fuel injected water cooled motor.
- 28kW at 6500rpm, 46Nm at 5500rpm.
- Canted forward cylinder head for lower height, lower gravity centre and more seat for the operator.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material for suburb combustion chamber efficiency.
- Suzuki’s Advanced Fuel Injection for great throttle response and efficient running for maximum range.
- High-capacity aluminium radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tyres.
- Strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte-black finish.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
- Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- High-output, 3-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery.
- A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- Large 17.5L fuel tank is positioned for a low centre of gravity.
- A vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap, which prevents over tightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
Suzuki KingQuad 500 4×4 2020 Red | Specifications
- 4 stroke, water cooled, DOHC, fuel injected, single cylinder
- Electric starter
- Quadmatic CVT Auto Transmission with V-Belt
- 2 speed transfer case – high, low
- Part time 4WD
- Front differential lock, manual operation
- Independent front suspension, double wishbone, gas charged adjustable shocks
- Independent rear suspension, double wishbone, gas charged adjustable shocks
- Twin front hydraulic 200mm disc brakes, lightweight piston calipers
- Sealed oil bathed rear multi disc brake
- 17.5 L Fuel Tank
- 920 mm Seat Height
- 2150 mm Overall Length
- 1215 mm Overall Width
- 1285 mm Overall Height
- 315 kg Wet Weight
- 1285 mm Wheelbase Length
- 30 kg Front Rack Maximum Capacity
- 60 kg Rear Rack Maximum Capacity
- 180 kg Maximum Towing on Uneven Ground
- 600 kg Maximum Towing on Level Ground
- 197 kg Maximum Vehicle Loading
- 3 Years ATV Unlimited Kilometre Factory Warranty
Suzuki KingQuad 500 4×4 2020 Red | Terms of Purchase
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki KingQuad 500 4×4 2020 Red | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 4-stroke injected
1000 km / 100 hrs