Champion Yellow Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019
Bonus Race Kit
Valued at $1,100, the Bonus Race Kit includes:
- Renthal FatBar handlebars
- FatBar mount kit
- RM-Z styled front and rear fenders
- Factory design decal kit
- Pro Circuit platinum exhaust pipe
- Pro Circuit R304 shorty aluminium muffler
Offer has no set expiry, however subject to availability and is subject to change without notice.
- Crankcase reed valve engine.
- 48.0mm x 46.8mm bore and stroke.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM).
- 220mm large-diameter front disc.
- Showa 37mm inverted front forks, fully adjustable.
- The forks feature a cartridge damping system with fully adjustable rebound damping.
- Forks also have 20-way adjustable compression damping.
- Front forks offer 275mm of travel.
- Exhaust valves made of aluminium to match well the expansion rate of the cylinder itself improve sealing.
- The exhaust valve governor and actuator with good throttle response and tractability.
- Digital CDI map offers the suitable engine performance at high rpm.
- Smooth shifting 6-speed transmission features a fully worked-out shift mechanism.
- Knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel.
- Tubular steel frame and aluminium swingarm.
- A Showa rear shock absorber, with its large diameter shock body.
- The Showa rear shock provides 277mm of wheel travel.
- Light small-diameter front and rear brake hose.
- Front brake hose is routed behind the fork leg, eliminating the need for a brake hose cover and reducing weight.
- Rigid rear brake caliper with reliable braking performance.
- Plastic rear brake caliper guard, lightweight.
- Footpegs are made of cast chrome-molybdenum steel, for durability.
- A long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work it.
- 1 cylinder, two-stroke, reed-valve, liquid cooled motor
- Primary kickstarter
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- 37mm Showa inverted forks, fully adjustable
- Showa rear shock with compression and dampening adjustment
- 220mm single front disc, twin piston caliper
- 200mm single rear disc, single piston caliper, lightweight
- 5 L fuel capacity
- 875 mm seat height
- 1895 mm overall length
- 735 mm overall width
- 1160 mm overall height
- 74 kg wet weight
- 1280 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motocross motorcycles
Terms of sale
Price is ride away including the promotion extras.
1cyl, 2 stroke, carby
6 Speed, Chain Final