Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019 Yellow
Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019 Yellow | Current Promotion
Score a Bonus Race Kit valued at $1,100.
The kit includes:
- Renthal FatBar handlebars.
- FatBar Mount Kit.
- RM-Z Styled front and rear fenders.
- Pro Circuit Platinum Exhaust Pipe.
- Pro Circuit R304 Shorty Aluminium Muffler.
Offer ends when stock is sold out.
Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019 Yellow | Features
- Crankcase reed valve engine.
- 48.0mm x 46.8mm bore and stroke.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM).
- 220mm large-diameter front disc.
- Showa 37mm inverted front forks, fully adjustable.
- The forks feature a cartridge damping system with fully adjustable rebound damping.
- Forks also have 20-way adjustable compression damping.
- Front forks offer 275mm of travel.
- Exhaust valves made of aluminium to match well the expansion rate of the cylinder itself improve sealing.
- The exhaust valve governor and actuator with good throttle response and tractability.
- Digital CDI map offers the suitable engine performance at high rpm.
- Smooth shifting 6-speed transmission features a fully worked-out shift mechanism.
- Knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel.
- Tubular steel frame and aluminium swingarm.
- A Showa rear shock absorber, with its large diameter shock body.
- The Showa rear shock provides 277mm of wheel travel.
- Light small-diameter front and rear brake hose.
- Front brake hose is routed behind the fork leg, eliminating the need for a brake hose cover and reducing weight.
- Rigid rear brake caliper with reliable braking performance.
- Plastic rear brake caliper guard, lightweight.
- Footpegs are made of cast chrome-molybdenum steel, for durability.
- A long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work it.
Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019 Yellow | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, two-stroke, reed-valve, liquid cooled motor
- Primary kickstarter
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- 37mm Showa inverted forks, fully adjustable
- Showa rear shock with compression and dampening adjustment
- 220mm single front disc, twin piston caliper
- 200mm single rear disc, single piston caliper, lightweight
- 5 L fuel capacity
- 875 mm seat height
- 1895 mm overall length
- 735 mm overall width
- 1160 mm overall height
- 74 kg wet weight
- 1280 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motocross motorcycles
Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019 Yellow | Terms of Purchase
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki RM85R Big Wheel 2019 Yellow | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 2 stroke, carby
6 Speed, Chain Final