Suzuki V-Strom 650 2018 Yellow
Suzuki V-Strom 650 2018 Yellow | Stock Availability
This 2018 model is now sold out replaced with spoked wheel 2020 models.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 2018 Yellow | Features
- Sophisticated 645cc V-Twin injected proven motor.
- Over 60 components revised over previous generation.
- 20L tank offers fantastic range with this efficient engine.
- Resin coated pistons.
- New exhaust camshaft, that was proven on the SV650.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve Fuel Injection System.
- Advanced Traction Control System – two modes or off altogether.
- Low RPM assist – helps against stalling and assists frequent city clutch work.
- Suzuki Easy Start – no clutch pull required, one quick starter button press.
- 310mm front discs, 260mm rear disc – both meaning superior stopping power.
- Anti-lock braking (ABS) with a system that is compact and lightweight.
- Dual spark technology for precise ignition.
- A combined analogue and backlit LCD dash with a wealth of rider information.
- A instrument cluster mounted high for easier glancing down when reading the road ahead.
- 12V front power socket.
- This generation shares the appearance of the bigger 1000, it’s now part of the family.
- Beak style for aerodynamic improvements and a nod to the original DR-BIG, the first real adventure bike made.
- Adjustable screen by moving using fixing screws.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame.
- Most comfortable seat yet, with narrow rider’s angle for reaching the ground, plus wide section for pillion.
- New ten-spoked cast aluminium wheels, 19″ front and 17″ rear.
- A stacked headlight that releases a quantity of light equivilant to twin lights, almost car like at night for a broad lit area.
- LED tail light to assist being seen.
- Light and lower exhaust over previous generation.
- Flat sturdy rear carrier for strapping on your goodies.
- 90 degree V-twin is engineered for strong low to mid rpm torque, how very twin like.
- Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions.
- Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management.
- Compact radiator is flanked by new-style, wind directing plates.
- 6-speed transmission suits sporty rides with tight 1st through 5th gear ratios, plus a tall 6th for the highway and economy.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring drive chain.
- Slip-resistant surfaces on the seat plus embossed V-Strom logo.
- Lightweight resin luggage rack incorporates easy-to-grasp grab bars for the pillion.
- Strong three-phase charging system supplies the 10Ah maintenance-free battery.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 2018 Yellow | Specifications
- 90 degree V-Twin, fuel injected, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Electric Starter with Suzuki Easy Start
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- 43 mm telescopic front forks, 150 mm travel
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and rebound
- Tokico front twin calipers, 310 mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
- 20 L fuel capacity
- 835 mm seat height
- 2275 mm overall length
- 835 mm overall width
- 1405 mm overall height
- 213 kg wet weight
- 1560mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Suzuki V-Strom 650 2018 Yellow | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 2018 Yellow | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with immobiliser
Full License Required