Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT 2022 Yellow
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
IS THERE A CURRENT PROMOTION?
Yes, Suzuki are offering the Voyager Kit.
Kit value $2,599.
The Voyager Kit includes:
– Aluminium top case
– Top case carrier plate
– Aluminium side case set
– Side case carrier set
– 6 piece lock set
Cases could be black or silver in colour, depending on what is dispatched.
Subject to freight delays, no timeframe can be promised in current times.
Fitting excluded, can be arranged at buyer’s cost.
Offer subject to supply of motorcycle stock from Suzuki by the expiry date.
Motorcycle must be paid in full and warranty commenced by the end date to be eligible.
Offer ends 31 March 2022 or when stock is sold out.
Eligible for Suzuki’s 3 year warranty offer.
Replaced the V-Strom 1000XT.
Smoother more comfortable ride.
Design elements a nod to the DR-Z desert racer and off-roader DR-BIG.
Pays homage to Suzuki’s design heritage whilst remaining bold and aggressive.
Rectangular shaped headlight design.
Aluminium under cowling.
Accessory engine bar.
LED blinkers front and rear.
Height adjustable seat.
12V DC socket under the seat.
Wire spoked wheels.
Ride by wire.
Motion Track Brake System.
Hill Hold Control.
Slope Dependent Control System.
Load Dependent Control System.
- Redefined V-Twin engine
- Liquid cooled, DOHC, 1037cc 90° V
- 79.0kW @ 8,500rpm
- Compression ratio 11.5:1
- Wet sump lubrication
- Delivers deep rumble in the low rpm range
- Strong and linear torque in the mid-range
- Maximum horsepower in the high rpm range with a smooth run up
- Bronze coloured cylinder head, magneto cover, water pump case and clutch covers
- Dual spark technology
- Liquid Oil Cooling
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Meets new Euro 5 emission control standards
- Low fuel consumption
- 20 litre fuel capacity
- Electronic throttle body
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed constant mesh transmission
- Back-torque-limiting clutch
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS)
- Durable Twin Spar Aluminium Frame
- Height adjustable windscreen without tools
- Comfortable seat with 20mm increase possible, front/rear separate design
- Aluminium tapered handlebars
- Seat height 850mm
- Wet weight 247kg
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Adjustable suspension
- Front 43mm KYB inverted forks with adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload
- Rear link type, KYB shock with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload
- Front Tokico radial-mount, four-piston calipers, 310mm floating discs
- Rear Nissin single-piston caliper, 260mm disc with ABS
- DID aluminum wire-spoked wheel rims
- Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A41 tubeless tyres
- Front 110/80R19 radial
- Rear 150/70R17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Motion Track Braking
- Hill Hold Control
- Slope Dependent Control
- Load Dependent Control
- Cruise Control
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS)
- Traction Control
- Ride by wire electronic throttle
- New inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Low RPM assist
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Multi-function instrument cluster
- USB outlet, left side of meter panel
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Standard 2 year factory warranty.
- Additional 1 year factory warranty per conditions below**
- Long 12,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, which ever occurs first
WHAT IS SUZUKI’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY OFFER**?
Meet the criteria on this motorcycle to receive 3 years total factory warranty with unlimited kilometres.
Applies to eligible motorcycles purchased from 1 July 2021.
The following conditions must be met:
- The eligible motorcycle is serviced and maintained in accordance with the product service schedule outlined in the Owner’s handbook based on time or milage, whichever comes first.
- Service inspections must be performed exclusively by an authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer or appointed Suzuki Service Agent and reported to Suzuki Australia.
- All services and maintenance must be recorded by the Suzuki dealer or agent on Suzuki’s database electronically.
- Only genuine Suzuki parts and oils must be used during both the warranty and bonus warranty periods.
- No additional work can be carried out by non-Suzuki dealers or agents including in-between services or owner self-services.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs.
Buyers must hold a QLD license.
Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Suzuki V-Strom 1050XT 2022Champion Yellow
Price is ride away in QLD. Meet the large adventure bike from Suzuki. Sharp bodywork, proven V-Twin power and advanced electronics, 1050XT features cruise control as well as equipment like a digital display and LED lighting all-round. In Champion Yellow with Glass Black.
Finance this for $112 per week*
To approved purchasers.
Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.