When quality and price matters, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 continues to deliver.
For 2019, in addition to the Vigor Blue Glacier White combination that we have on our demo fleet (see example images below), we today welcome the newest colourways to our range.
Continuing to demonstrate that buying a big V-Twin adventure bike doesn’t have to be expensive without missing out on key features, the Suzuki has over a decade of evidence of a durable ride with excellent power and torque, whilst remaining very economical, and easy to handle and maneuver.
With all 2018 models now run out, this 2019 model is mechanically identical, with key features below, to get the job done and done right. Spoked wheels have become a favourite for buyers, even if no offroad is planned. Plus, you have the benefit of a tidy cowl to complete the belly, and hand guards. Both of these features are mainly for aesthetics, and for serious off-roaders we recommend updating to something like an alloy bash plate and reinforced handguards.
- Available in Glass Sparkle Black, or Vigor Blue with Glacier White. Champion Yellow carries over from 2018 (not pictured).
- 1037cc V-Twin, originally derived from the proven loved SV1000.
- Fuel injection for precise power and long range riding.
- Combination analogue and LCD display with a host of information.
- ABS braking with powerful Tokico calipers.
- Cornering ABS braking for even safer riding.
- Switchable traction control for grip levels that match your riding desire.
- Adjustable suspension including forks, something not included on the 650 variant.
- Adjustable windscreen, again, not available on the 650 variant.
- Tapered handlebars vs non-tapered on the 650.
- 19″ front and 17″ rear wheel sizes.
- Low RPM assist, to help with preventing that embarrassing stall on clutching out.
- Suzuki Easy Start, so no clutch in required and a quick starter press and release with the bike winding the starter until it roars to life.
- Comfortable wide seat with materials for grip taken from the RM-Z motocross range.
- 12V socket for your GPS or phone charger, a must in today’s digital climate.
- Twin spar alloy frame, light yet strong.
- Stacked headlight offering an incredibly broad and bright light for both low and high beam.
- Easy to ride, yes against some more expensive competitors the V-Strom continues what it’s wanted for, a quality made motorcycle that makes anyone feel confident, and that results in very enjoyable riding.
With a RRP ride away of $17,890 in Queensland, be sure to confirm with our Suzuki Sales Specialists for any current campaigns or deals on this 2019 model. Test rides can be arranged with the same team.
Plenty of images below photographed by our team here in our showroom, including a few examples of our demo in blue.